Sunday, May 27, 2018

Life Improvements

Things have improved a lot for me since my last post.  I am in a much better state mentally and have gained some new friends, allies, and opportunities.  I now work for a big popular company that shall not be named doing work that I never thought I'd be doing.  I have to be vague about it for now, but look forward to sharing my experiences in the future.

There have been so many events for friends and family close to me and I have been so busy keeping up with all that and supporting my loved ones.  Weddings, graduations, more graduations, more weddings, and so many other events.

Though much has improved for me, there is still much work to do and much more progress to be made with myself and with how I pursue my goals.  Now out of the initial training/probation period at work, my hours have changed and so I'll have to find creative ways to make time to train at the Shaolin dojo.  And I'll need to be better at making time for writing.  I'll definitely figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment